Monday, November 01, 2010

Technolux Blog Introduction

Dear Visitor,
thank you for coming to my blog. As outlined in the blog description I am posting about technology, electronic music, downloads and torrents. Please note that from time to time there will also be posts about creative content that I am interested in.

DOWNLOADS, TORRENTS, DMCA and DISCLAIMER
If I post about downloads or torrents you can be sure that I have downloaded and tested them thoroughly. I hate fake torrents and download as much as you do. I also ensure that they are of a high quality as well as 100% clean from viruses, malware and the like. If links to downloads or torrents are broken please let me know and I will update them if I can!

Please do understand that this blog is purely an information blog. It is NOT a tracker or indexing site. I do NOT distribute any ".torrent" files, legal or illegal. Please note that this blog does NOT host or makes available any of the listed downloads or torrents. You cannot download any of those files from this blog "technolux.blogspot.com". The downloads are generated from a “.torrent” file which is simply metadata for the bittorrent protocol. You cannot download the “.torrent” file from this blog either. I don’t even cache it. If you are lucky the “.torrent” file might still be available on the pages where I first found it. If you like your copyrighted content removed you have to get in touch with the sites that host the download or ".torrent" file.

There are so many direct download and torrent sites in the net where you might want to start your search. Those domains are completely independent. I have absolutely no control over them. I only inform my readers about quality and clean downloads and torrents that I do enjoy and feel others might enjoy as well. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.

COMMENTS
If you have a question or like to get in touch feel free to leave a comment. I will try to reply as soon as possible. Sometimes I am very busy with off-line life so be a little bit patient please.

HELP
Where help is needed help shall be given as much as I can. I like to help people and have no financial motivation behind this. It is purely something I enjoy as a person. If you like me to write about something that interests you or that you feel people should know about let me know.

BLOG CONTENT, CREDIT and COPYRIGHT
I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of information. Among many other implications this also means that you can freely copy my posts and content. If you copy my content I would be happy about a link back to the post on my blog you copied the content from. NOT because I need clicks or hits here but because I tend to update my posts a long time after I have posted them with new information so linking back to the blog post will help people find the latest version of my content. Please note that I don't mind at all if you feel that giving credit or helping people find the latest content isn't one of your strengths of character.

PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGN and OTHER
As part of this blog there will also be posts about photography, design and other creative content that I am interested in and feel is good enough to be shared with you.

TECHNOLUX BLOGGER TEMPLATE
The template of this blog was originally the Minima template designed by Douglas Bowman. Once I feel I have done enough work with it I will share the installation code with you. I am working on a neat, clean and very minimal template.

Thanks and now enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments Are Always Moderated.